Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
aside from: außerdem, abgesehen von
Aside from that, I'm really pleased with your work. Abgesehen davon bin ich mit Ihrer Arbeit zufrieden.
Aside from the fact that he's rude, uninteresting and selfish, I quite like him. Abgesehen von der Tatsache, dass er unhöflich, uninteressant und egoistisch ist, mag ich ihn recht gerne.
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial 'Opiate'."
- "Rupert : Brent, aside from the crew of astronauts who accompanied me on this mission, I see no 'men on the moon'."
- "Aside from Bümbüm's fee, we should be able to film the commercial for under a million dollars, which is rather inexpensive considering the scope of the project."
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Aside from zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!