Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a bathroom (US): ein Badezimmer, eine Toilette
Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir uns in Großbritannien in einem 'bathroom' waschen.
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing 'It hurts so bad' when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "Future man : No one goes to the bathroom in 2568!"
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "I think I need to go to the bathroom.."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Bathroom zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!