Be on the phone
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to be) on the phone: am Telefon sein
- "Joe : Mr. Marron, you spoke to my colleague on the phone earlier today."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "I spoke with one of your customer service representatives on the phone last week."
- "Didn't I speak with a woman on the phone the other day?"
- "I'm getting my lawyer Eli Horowitz on the phone!"
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "We spoke on the phone."
- "I spoke to you on the phone last week."
- "Hello, here is Quentin Duchamps on the phone, from Frantastiques."
- "Well the person on the phone will explain."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Be on the phone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!