Be on the phone
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to be) on the phone: am Telefon sein
- "Didn't I speak with a woman on the phone the other day?"
- "I spoke to you on the phone last week."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Joe : Mr. Marron, you spoke to my colleague on the phone earlier today."
- "We spoke on the phone."
- "I'm getting my lawyer Eli Horowitz on the phone!"
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "Hello, here is Quentin Duchamps on the phone, from Frantastiques."
- "Well the person on the phone will explain."
- "I spoke with one of your customer service representatives on the phone last week."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Be on the phone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!