Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the birth: die Geburt, die Herkunft, der Ursprung
UK: Childbirth can be very painful.
US: I was present at the birth of my son.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It's with great pleasure that I announce the birth of my second child: Molly Louise Carter."
- "He lived through 2 world wars, the sinking of the Titanic, a man on the moon, and the birth of a new millennium."
- "Icarus : But, it's my birth."
- "The Conservative Party, of which Sir Bear has been a member since birth, has distanced itself from the MP's remarks."
- "You can take 3 to 4 weeks' paid State Disability Leave in the time leading up to the birth (paid at 55-60% your normal salary)."
- "After the birth, you continue to receive this money for either 6 weeks (for vaginal births - which I recommend) or 8 weeks (for C-section deliveries - which I do not recommend)."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Conductor : As I was saying, Boston played a large role in the birth of our great nation, which is why it is sometimes called the 'cradle of liberty'."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Birth zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!