Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a candidate: ein Kandidat
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Krazy Gideon : First crazy question to our first candidate: Edward Moon."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Ok, other white male candidate, what think you?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Candidate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!