Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the ceiling (of a room): die Decke (eines Raumes)
UK: Is that... blood on your ceiling?
US: No, no, I just need to clean the ceiling.
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "It has now been 48 days (and 47 nights) since your "home improvements" caused this damage and my bathroom ceiling has still not been repaired."
- "polishing the mirrors on the bedroom ceilings;"
- "Bruno : This building does seem rather excessive: marble flooring, gold plated ceilings, I believe that door handle is actually made of porcelain."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Low ceiling with concrete beams gives cozy feel"
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "The walls, floors, and ceilings are all made from Greek marble."
- "The ceiling height is 14 feet, and the apartment comes fully furnished."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ceiling zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!