Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: Is that... blood on your ceiling?
US: No, no, I just need to clean the ceiling.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It has now been 48 days (and 47 nights) since your 'home improvements' caused this damage and my bathroom ceiling has still not been repaired."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a 'nice young man', and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "polishing the mirrors on the bedroom ceilings;"
- "Low ceiling with concrete beams gives cozy feel"
- "The walls, floors, and ceilings are all made from Greek marble."
- "Bruno : This building does seem rather excessive: marble flooring, gold plated ceilings, I believe that door handle is actually made of porcelain."
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project 'incident' caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "The ceiling height is 14 feet, and the apartment comes fully furnished."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ceiling zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!