Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): ein (Stadt-, Gesundheits-) Zentrum
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward, do you read me?"
- "San Francisco Center to Edward."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Center-noun zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!