Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(50) cents (US): (50 US-) Cent
- "Icarus : Well, I do have several 25 cent pieces, but they're for my laundry."
- "7 dollars and 99 cents please."
- "I remind you that the total balance owed by Cosmex Inc. to Delavigne Corporation amounts to one thousand, two hundred and thirteen dollars and eighty cents ($1213.80)."
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "Jeanine : It looks like the 67 cents is the tax from the previous charge to your account: a purchase for three pounds of cashew nuts from Ralph's Nut House on Schrader street on the 11th at 8:30 in the morning."
- "Brian : 20 cents for 400 million people?"
- "Cashier : Okay, that'll be eighty-eight dollars and twenty cents please."
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "Susie : You might also remember that they refused to pay their workers even the 2 dollars and fifty cents per day they were promised."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Cents zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!