Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) Chinese (restaurant): (ein) chinesisches (Restaurant)
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "Message : (In Chinese) Greetings, you have reached the voicemail of Woo Xiao Xiao."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "I've got a date with that Chinese secretary from accounting."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Philip : A beautiful Chinese woman!"
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting 'Multiplicity' (or 'Absurd Crimson Symphony' as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Chinese zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!