Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
This meeting should address all of your concerns. Bei diesem Treffen sollten all Ihre Anliegen behandelt werden.
to concern: betreffen
What does this concern? Was betrifft das? Worauf bezieht sich das?
to be concerned about (an election): über (eine Wahl) besorgt sein
a (business) concern: ein (Geschäfts-) Angelegenheit
UK: I am concerned about his health.
US: Your health is my number one concern.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "I'd just like to say once again that I'm at your disposal for any concerns you may have."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Edward : Well, you know, I just thought that you might be concerned about the rumor."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Bruno : Yes, he did say hello a lot, but that's not our concern now."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "I am concerned."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Concern zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!