Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably. Ich werde Sie um einen beträchtlichen Preisnachlass bitten müssen.
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "When I say "considerably" more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Considerably zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!