Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
currently: zurzeit, derzeit, gegenwärtig, jetzt
I am currently on the phone with another customer. Ich bin gerade mit einem anderen Kunden am Telefon.
UK: I'm currently on the phone with another depressed person. Please phone back later.
US: I'm currently standing on top of a tall bulding waiting to jump. This can't wait!
- "He is currently in stable condition, and alternates between screaming and farting."
- ""I'm afraid we are currently experiencing cash-flow problems and will not be able to pay for the shipment of perfumes until next month."
- "Kate : Mr. Cheeter, you're currently paying 350 dollars into your 401(k) plan every month."
- "Currently being repaired (see below)."
- "You're currently using Skyte right now to chat with me."
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
- "Horatio seems unaffected by our predicament and is currently bathing in a cauldron of bearnaise sauce."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "What am I currently investing in, Katie?"
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Currently (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!