Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Our new cat has already managed to damage the couch. Unsere neue Katze hat es schon geschafft, unsere Couch zu beschädigen.
Excessive exposure to the sun may be damaging to your health. Übermäßige Sonnenbestrahlung kann schädlich für Ihre Gesundheit sein.
damage: der Schaden
1,000 dollars' worth of damage was done to the car. Der Schaden am Auto belief sich auf 1000 Dollar.
earthquake damage Erdbebenschäden
The damage is already done. Der Schaden ist schon passiert.
damages (legal term): Schadenersatz (juristischer Begriff)
I've already paid 5,000 in damages. Ich habe schon 5000 Dollar Schadenersatz bezahlt.
UK: Our new cat has already managed to damage the couch.
US: 1,000 dollars' worth of damage was done to my new car.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Covers you if your car damages someone else's property."
- "However, there's another way we can unwittingly damage the environment with computer use: going online."
- "Perhaps the benefits of the internet outweigh any damage it may cause to the environment?"
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "No damage that I can see."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Is the bottle damaged, opened or defective?"
- "If we don't get it right, it could SERIOUSLY damage Delavigne's sales next year!"
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Damage zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!