Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an earthquake: ein Erdbeben
- "Brent : Moira, witnesses say that the initial earthquake lasted for nearly 50 seconds."
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "This was the strongest earthquake to hit the region in over 30 years."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Earthquake zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!