Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an explosion: eine Explosion
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Explosion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!