Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an explosion: eine Explosion
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Explosion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!