Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
an explosion: eine Explosion
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Explosion (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!