Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to expose: darlegen, ausstellen
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or just plain paranoid?"
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a 'special' exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or paranoid?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Expose zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!