Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
famous: bekannt, berühmt
UK: If you could choose, what famous person would you like to date?
US: I would date someone who is famous for their good looks.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Adelaide's most famous barbecue restaurant is looking for a barbecue operator."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "My old pal Herbert Broccoli, the same man who produced the famous James Band films, has asked me to be a silent partner in a movie that begins shooting next week, right here in San Francisco."
- "Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "I've recently purchased a book by Oliver Jamie, the famous chef, and he's my new best friend."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, here we are at the famous Sydney Opera House."
- "I am offering a handful of Bruno's most esteemed business associates the opportunity to come dressed as famous inmates."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Famous zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!