Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "La France !"
- "Bruno : We are going to France."
- "A most female perfume from France by Fabergé"
- "This isn't France, people."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Mi casa es su casa, as they say in France."
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "In France."
- "SILVER - Fifi Le Caniche (France)"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit France zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!