Get to know
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to get to know: (jemanden oder etwas) kennenlernen
Why don't you try to get to know each other? Warum versucht Ihr nicht, einander kennenzulernen?
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : The objective of this mission is to get to know your partner."
- "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "I think we could all use a little break to get to know each other in a different setting than the office."
- "I look forward to getting to know you."
- "I've got to know soon."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "I'll let you get to know your new friends, Jermaine."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Get to know zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!