Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
global warming: die Erderwärmung
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Global warming zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!