Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a goose: eine Gans
Beachten Sie die unregelmäßige Pluralform: geese.
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "There's a goose!"
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "Jean : Well, first the goose is put in a cage, and then it is force-fed until its bladder explodes."
- "It's not Hubert's liver we will eat, but the liver of a goose."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Jean : I keep telling you, it's the liver of a goose!"
- "We also have a beautiful goose liver pate served on lightly toasted, organic ciabatta bread."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Goose zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!