Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume "Old Man Smell", so that I may stop worrying."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, "Old Man Smell", so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Greatly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Greatly (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!