Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
greatly: außerordentlich, groß, bedeutend, höchst
We greatly appreciate your business. Wir bedanken uns für das Vertrauen, das Sie uns entgegenbringen.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. In letzter Zeit ist der Preis für Socken stark angestiegen.
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume 'Old Man Smell', so that I may stop worrying."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, 'Old Man Smell', so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Greatly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!