Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
honesty: die Ehrlichkeit, die Aufrichtigkeit
(she answered) honestly: (sie hat) ehrlich, aufrichtig (geantwortet)
UK: Luna is a very honest person.
US: Give me an honest answer.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "According to Sir Rufus: 'If our passengers are honest with us, we'll probably be honest with them.'"
- "Money doesn't lie, it's the only honest thing in the world."
- "Luna : Hmmm. But if you pressed me I would say, let's see, honest, determined and kind to animals."
- "Ira : Mr. Delavigne, if you won't be honest with your shareholders, how can we trust you with our money?"
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Be honest with me!"
- "However we need the help of an honest man."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Honest zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!