Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a hut: eine Hütte
Note that Jabba The Hut is not actually a 'hut' (a small house), but rather the name of an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
For several years I lived in a hut in downtown New York. Ich lebte viele Jahre lang in einer Hütte im Zentrum von New York.
- "Buyer, Perfume Hut Ltd"
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
- "Normally I would simply drop this affair, and recommend to my superiors that the Perfume Hut cancel all future orders and sales of Delavigne products immediately."
- "The Perfume Hut"
- "I plan to step down from my position as principal buyer for the Perfume Hut immediately."
- "Brian : So we were trapped in the hut, but we solved your riddle, and then we used your tunnel to."
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "Not only was he obnoxious and rude, but he also made several sexual innuendos before telling me that Delavigne had 'no need' for the Perfume Hut."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Hut zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!