Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "Poor hygiene."
- "It was not a question of hygiene in the kitchen, nor of out-of-date tuna."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "We always appreciate interest in our products, and we are always pleased to share our love for cleanliness and hygiene with others."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Hygiene zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!