Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to implement: implementieren, umsetzen, einführen
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. Wir haben mehrere Verhaltensrichtlinien eingeführt, um diese Verhandlungen zu erleichtern.
UK: I think it's time to implement "Plan B".
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Implement zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!