Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. Wir haben mehrere Verhaltensrichtlinien eingeführt, um diese Verhandlungen zu erleichtern.
UK: I think it's time to implement 'Plan B'.
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Implement zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!