Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
in fact: in der Tat, eigentlich, tatsächlich
- "Ecstatic, in fact."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In fact zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!