Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
in fact: in der Tat, eigentlich, tatsächlich
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "Ecstatic, in fact."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In fact zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!