Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
in fact: in der Tat, eigentlich, tatsächlich
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Ecstatic, in fact."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In fact zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!