Übersetzung In fact
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
in fact: in der Tat, eigentlich, tatsächlich
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Do you have any idea why Miss Susan Bliss might have had reason to believe that you were in fact gay?"
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In fact (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!