Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the person) in question: (die) fragliche (Person)
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Moreover, the 'nice young man' in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In question zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!