Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the person) in question: (die) fragliche (Person)
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "Moreover, the 'nice young man' in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit In question zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!