Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the kitchen: die Küche
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "HUGE living area with open kitchen"
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "It was not a question of hygiene in the kitchen, nor of out-of-date tuna."
- "Day 27 : I know now that we'll never make it out of this kitchen alive."
- "He must be in the kitchen again."
- "We haven't got anything else left in the kitchen."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Kitchen zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!