Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the kitchen: die Küche
- "It was not a question of hygiene in the kitchen, nor of out-of-date tuna."
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "He must be in the kitchen again."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "We haven't got anything else left in the kitchen."
- "HUGE living area with open kitchen"
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "Day 27 : I know now that we'll never make it out of this kitchen alive."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Kitchen zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!