Übersetzung Ladies and gentlemen
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
Ladies and gentlemen: Meine Damen und Herren
- "Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen, for that little girl to take back what is rightfully hers, the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, meet our new "spokesbaby": Carlos!"
- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm very glad to be here tonight."
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being at this press conference."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my finest work: “Multiplicity”"
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ladies and gentlemen (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!