Ladies and gentlemen
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Ladies and gentlemen: Meine Damen und Herren
- "Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen, for that little girl to take back what is rightfully hers, the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, meet our new 'spokesbaby': Carlos!"
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being at this press conference."
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my finest work: “Multiplicity”"
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
- "Hippie circus dude : Ladies and gentlemen, it's the circus."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I present Edward Moon, who will sing us a company spirit song!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Ladies and gentlemen zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!