Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the law: das Gesetz
UK: The law should be respected at all times.
US: But some laws are just ridiculous.
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "The people of Cheeterland are eagerly awaiting King Cheeter's new laws."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "I was never very good at my law classes at college."
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Law zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!