Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
loyal: treu, loyal
Stink is a very loyal dog. Stink ist ein sehr treuer Hund.
UK: Bobby was a very loyal dog.
US: Our most loyal customers receive special offers.
- "Have you murdered, imprisoned or tortured loyal subjects by mistake or on a whim?"
- "Dear loyal Delavigne canteen customers"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "But British Bob, he's always been loyal."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Loyal (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!