Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
loyal: treu, loyal
Stink is a very loyal dog. Stink ist ein sehr treuer Hund.
UK: Bobby was a very loyal dog.
US: Our most loyal customers receive special offers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Harold : And he's loyal as well."
- "Have you murdered, imprisoned or tortured loyal subjects by mistake or on a whim?"
- "Dear loyal Delavigne canteen customers"
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Bruno took the little money he had earned, packed his bags, and with his loyal dog Stink, set off to explore the world."
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "I think she might be your most loyal customer!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Loyal zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!