Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Wir werden dieses Produkt vermarkten, sobald die Testphase abgeschlossen ist.
a market: ein Markt
an outdoor market ein Markt unter freiem Himmel
the perfume market der Absatzmarkt für Parfüm
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the 'outdoorsy', 'rugged', 'manly' type."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "Worried about the American market?"
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Market zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!