Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
May Day : Erster Mai (Tag der Arbeit)
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Bruno won't let us attend the May Day demonstration this afternoon."
- "Subject: May Day March"
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "May Day hating fascist!"
- "He denied us our right to march in the May Day protest, so we're denying him his right to leave the office for the weekend."
- "'The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit May day zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!