Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "It had a marvelous kind of negative capability."
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "American labor unions also suffer from a negative image of corruption dating back to the 1930s."
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my e-mail, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "Space Base Alpha : Negative."
- "It says that stress doesn't have to be a negative thing: that it can actually do you some good!"
- "Most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "Could you please tell Rupert to stop being so negative?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Negative zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!