Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
After years of living together, they are now officially married. Nachdem sie jahrelang zusammengelebt haben, sind sie nun offiziell verheiratet.
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "I am writing to officially tender my written notice of resignation from the Delavigne Corporation, effective two weeks from today."
- "We are now officially open for business!"
- "Actually, this seems like a good time to officially tell you Bruno, I'm.."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Officially zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!