Once in a while
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
once in a while: von Zeit zu Zeit
Once in a while, we can all make mistakes. Von Zeit zu Zeit können wir alle Fehler machen.
- "All they're good for is a little sex once in a while, and most of them can't even handle that."
- "Brian : I just want to be caressed by Bruno once in a while."
- "I have done some thinking however, (you might consider doing the same once in a while), and I have come up with a few ideas, which we can address in further detail over dinner later this week."
- "It's good to show your face at these kinds of events once in a while, and you are very good at schmoozing, sir."
- "Presenter : Every once in a while, a perfume comes along that changes the way we think about perfumes."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Once in a while zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!