Once in a while
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
once in a while: von Zeit zu Zeit
Once in a while, we can all make mistakes. Von Zeit zu Zeit können wir alle Fehler machen.
- "It's good to show your face at these kinds of events once in a while, and you are very good at schmoozing, sir."
- "Presenter : Every once in a while, a perfume comes along that changes the way we think about perfumes."
- "All they're good for is a little sex once in a while, and most of them can't even handle that."
- "Brian : I just want to be caressed by Bruno once in a while."
- "I have done some thinking however, (you might consider doing the same once in a while), and I have come up with a few ideas, which we can address in further detail over dinner later this week."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Once in a while zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!