Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(He has a split) personality: (er hat eine gespaltene) Persönlichkeit
- "It's a personality questionnaire that explores how candidates deal with different situations."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality: he listens to opera and loves golf."
- "They have very distinct personalities."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "My expertise is managing diverse personalities, and I believe this would be a major asset to a company such as Delavigne."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Personality zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!