Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(He has a split) personality: (er hat eine gespaltene) Persönlichkeit
- "They have very distinct personalities."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality: he listens to opera and loves golf."
- "My expertise is managing diverse personalities, and I believe this would be a major asset to a company such as Delavigne."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality."
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
- "It's a personality questionnaire that explores how candidates deal with different situations."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Personality zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!