Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
purple: lila, violett
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the 'Purple room' so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbababwe."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "The purple shirt!"
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots."
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Purple zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!