Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a roof: ein Dach
- "knock on your door out of the blue saying that they notice that your roof / driveway / windows / walls need urgent work."
- "I remind you that the previous cleaner you sent us was caught stealing the office plants, the one before her was discovered hiding under the desk of our marketing director, trying to look up her skirt, and the gentleman before that had to be brought down from the roof by the police."
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "Brian : But the swimming pool on the roof!"
- "Ski slopes on the roof."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Roof zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!