Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a seminar: ein Seminar, eine Konferenz
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "As an incentive for attendance, anyone who isn't present at the seminar will be docked on their next paycheck."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "Kevin 'would love to congratulate the old man', but he is actually taking Friday off to attend a weekend seminar on slow-growth equity funds."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on 'Personal Assistants'."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Bob : Kevin is attending a seminar this weekend."
- "If you come to our 'millionaire' seminar I guarantee you can turn this dream into reality."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Seminar zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!