Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
adjective or pronoun
UK: Tom likes eating several different types of cereal in the same bowl.
US: I've lost several tennis balls recently. I'm quite concerned.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "several hours later"
- "It's been awhile since I've dated, so I've prepared several different tasks for you."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "Luna : I see on your resumé that you have worked for several cosmetics corporations."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Several zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!