Some of you
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Some of you (will be working Saturday): Einige von euch (werden am Samstag arbeiten)
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "My God some of you are big."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Some of you zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!