Übersetzung Some of you
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
Some of you (will be working Saturday): Einige von euch (werden am Samstag arbeiten)
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Some of you (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!