Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "Why don't you try somewhere like Melbourne?"
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
- "Edward, why don't you just disinfect the phones and uh, go somewhere else."
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "I understand that we make this perfume in some obscure country, somewhere called."
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Somewhere zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!