Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "Edward, why don't you just disinfect the phones and uh, go somewhere else."
- "Why don't you try somewhere like Melbourne?"
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "I understand that we make this perfume in some obscure country, somewhere called."
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Somewhere zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!