Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "I understand that we make this perfume in some obscure country, somewhere called."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "Why don't you try somewhere like Melbourne?"
- "Edward, why don't you just disinfect the phones and uh, go somewhere else."
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Somewhere zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!