Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I like) sport!: (Ich mag) Sport!
- "In fact my mother advised me to avoid any kind of sports after I was knocked out by a softball in my local park."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "There are also some wide-open spaces so we can change into our shorts and play some non-contact, non-violent sports like frisbee or softball."
- "He likes cars, sports, beer."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "There are many wide-open spaces in the park, so we can change into our shorts and play some non-contact, non-violent sports like frisbee or softball."
- "Pharmacist : I don't follow country club sports if you know what I mean."
- "Wang Sports (Shanghai, sports apparel and athletic products."
- "In the Sports section, stories of steroid abuse."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Sport zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!