Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I just lost a substantial amount of money. Ich habe gerade eine große Summe Geld verloren.
UK: I have lost a substantial amount of money in a casino.
US: You must eat a substantial meal every day.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susie : I can tell you that Bruno has given me authorization to negotiate freely, and we're prepared to make Miss Bümbüm a substantial offer."
- "It is, how do you say, a substantial sum."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
- "Edward : Um, no, actually that means that you should give me a substantial pay rise."
- "It could be quite substantial - my grandfather was very wealthy."
- "The Perfume Hut will be undergoing some significant changes: substantial budget cuts, and major downsizing are in store for the company."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Substantial zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!