Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
You are in need of surgery. Sie müssen operiert werden.
a surgeon: ein Chirurg
UK: I'm pleased to tell you that the surgery was a success.
US: Unfortunately the surgeon died of exhaustion shortly after.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "Kevin : I'm not sure if I can drink any alcohol before my surgery."
- "This dog needs immediate surgery, right Stink?"
- "I have a deviated septum. Thinking about getting surgery."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "I'm getting laser eye surgery."
- "(Sophie is a surgeon."
- "Like a surgeon, cutting for the very first time"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Surgery zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!