Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a swimsuit, bathing suit: ein Badeanzug
The new swimsuit collection is great. Die neue Bademodenkollektion ist toll.
UK: Don't forget to bring your swimsuit. There's a pool at the house.
US: The new swimsuit collection is great. Ok.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'll bring my swimsuit though!"
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "underwear swimsuits or food which has already been bitten."
- "If you're in Hawaii, it's time to put on your swimsuits and head to the beach, because this weekend we'll have highs in the mid 80's with no clouds in sight."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Swimsuit zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!