Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
a teacher: ein Lehrer
the English teacher der Englischlehrer
- "where a student was sent home yesterday after his teacher confiscated a .44 Magnum from the child."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "Call experienced Guitar teacher Edward Moon and learn to play today!"
- "Your teacher Mr. Bent will meet you in training room C16 at 5pm. Please don't be late!"
- "My name is Howard Bent and I will be your English teacher."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "Brent : How did the teacher find the gun, Lance?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Teacher (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!