Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a theory: eine Theorie
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an 'entrepreneur' about the importance of networking, and a theory called the 'six degrees of separation' which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "So in theory, Janine, for how long would."
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
- "There is a theory that drunken wizards are responsible for the deaths of some 5,000 pigeons across the United Kingdom in the last year."
- "It's such a good idea in theory!"
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of 'Six Degrees of Separation' says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
- "Then I discovered the theory of 'six degrees of separation', and if you stick with me, I'll tell you what it is."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "In theory, Rebecca should love TigerLily;"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Theory zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!