Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a theory: eine Theorie
- "Then I discovered the theory of "six degrees of separation", and if you stick with me, I'll tell you what it is."
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "There is a theory that drunken wizards are responsible for the deaths of some 5,000 pigeons across the United Kingdom in the last year."
- "In theory, Rebecca should love TigerLily;"
- "It's such a good idea in theory!"
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of "Six Degrees of Separation" says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
- "So in theory, Janine, for how long would."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Theory zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!